December 18, 2014
“Wouldn’t it be awesome to LIVE YOUR DREAM in lieu of sleeping YOUR DREAM?”
Just after I decided to post on this on my inspirational FaceBook Page (https://www.facebook.com/FindingSynchronicity), I saw another post on FB and read a friend’s personal story about their life hitting rock bottom and then deciding to make a change.
It dawned on me that so many of us WAIT until something difficult or traumatizing happens BEFORE we decide to TAKE CONTROL of our futures. We have been so well-trained (or brain washed) by society on the things we “should” and are “expected” to do with our lives. It takes a tragic occurrence for us to “WAKE UP” and realize there is more to life and we can have control of our futures . . . if we only decide to take the reigns and BELIEVE.
I started my spiritual journey (using the law of attraction, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne and GRATITUDE) when I went through a separation and divorce with two small children that I was home with full-time. I hadn’t worked a traditional job in over 7 years and my children had never been with anyone but me (or Grandma). I was in a deep depression, felt worthless, realized I had very few friends as I had isolated myself and dedicated all my time to my babies – I felt I had lost everything.
The best decisions I made were to do something for ME. I started practicing the martial arts, found “The Secret”, started researching the law of attraction and started gaining confidence in myself again. Soon after, I met the love of my life – now my husband. We had some trials in the beginning but slowly our paths started to become clear and everything started to fall into place.
Fast forward to today and we are living a prosperous life Finding Synchronicity, always BELIEVING in our dreams, being POSITIVE, and supporting each other with this type of mindset. We surround ourselves with people that use the same belief system and we are realizing just how powerful that synergy is . . . UNSTOPPABLE.
We’d love to make a connection with you and help you on your journey – to discover your DREAMS.

No comments:
Post a Comment